Used Cars in Ft. Lauderdale: Why Choose a CPO Dodge in South Florida?
Are you a car buyer who thinks you have to choose either an affordable car on a low budget or a high quality vehicle with a high price tag? We have good news for you! When you check out our selection of CPO Dodge vehicles in South Florida, you get the best of both worlds. In our opinion, huge savings pairs well with great quality!
What does “Certified Pre Owned” Mean? Isn’t That Just a Fancy Name For a Used Dodge in Ft. Lauderdale?
While Certified Pre Owned (CPO) vehicles have been used before, they must pass a rigorous inspection before they hit the market. To put it literally, we make sure each and every CPO Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, or RAM is as good as new. You won’t inherit a used vehicle with faulty brakes, an unreliable transmission, or questionable emissions---you are getting a car that has met our highest standard of quality.CPO Chrysler in Hollywood, FL: So Just How “Rigorous” is This Process?
Gaining certified pre owned status isn’t just an equivalent to state inspection or a routine emissions inspection. It’s a 125 point inspection of your vehicle to ensure that it looks and functions like new. Here are a few highlights of the process:
- Scrutiny of fluid levels comes standard with CPO inspections. Oil and brake fluids are obvious places to start, but transmission, windshield wiper, and other fluids come standard as well!
- We guarantee a smooth ride on your CPO Chrysler in Hollywood, FL You won’t find shoddy suspension, in the rear or front, at Massey Yardley!
- Every electrical component of your vehicle will work. We know the nightmares that used cars can create---power windows getting stuck, locks not functioning, AV outputs that don’t work---we won’t let that happen to you!
- You will travel safely in one of our CPO used cars in Miami, Florida. The tires won’t be worn down---we promise---the brakes will respond quickly, and we guarantee that the vehicle’s safety features will be work perfectly.
- All of your lights will work, too! Headlights, turn signals, interior overhead lights---they will all function as planned. If not, a car can’t pass our certified pre owned inspection!
Need Another Reason To Buy a Certified Pre Owned Chrysler in Miami, FL?
First off, your CPO used vehicle will almost always be three years old and younger. That’s a plus, right off the bat! The real benefit behind the age is that your powertrain warranty is still valid, though. Here’s the breakdown:
- Buyer purchases a Dodge Charger, completely new. It has a 7-year powertrain warranty
- Three years later, he trades it in for a new Dodge.
- You buy that used Dodge, and it has passed CPO inspection.
- You get to keep the remaining 4 years of the warranty
*100,000 miles will also terminate the warranty---the powertrain warranty lasts either 7 years or 100,000 miles.
Feel free to reach us by phone or online if you have any questions about CPO used Dodge vehicles in South Florida! We’d love to chat, and we know the process is complicated. That’s why our dedicated finance staff is always here to help.